Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banana Republic Core Temp Chinos all 33x30 - Cheap sell before Ebay

*SOLD*

Hi all - i'm slimming down my closet and am getting rid of 3 pairs of Banana Republic Core Temp Chinos all sizes 33x30 with barely any use time. See attached photos. Asking $10 each + shipping which i'm firm on. I'll keep the listing up for a week before they go to Ebay. The colors are a pale blue, a light gray, and almost like a shiny sand/khaki color. It's difficult to capture the color as it almost looks like the light gray but trust me there is a very small khaki tint to it. It's a nice color and very versatile.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jim_0068; November 22, 2021, 03:53 PM. Reason: Sold

edit for formatting

Comment

It could just be me, but the pictures are not working for me at all.

Are these which style of fit? Slim, Skinny, Athletic, Regular, etc?

Comment

Same issue - I am interested but the links are not quite working.

Comment

I don't know why the images i'm uploading aren't inserting into the post, at the very top of the post you can see a tab called "photos" and its next to "latest activity." I already have someone who's interested in taking all 3 if they change their mind i'll figure out how to post the photos. I plan to list more stuff (not necessarily this cheap) as i'm getting rid of closet items and i'll make sure to get it right by then.

Thanks

Comment

I mean, it looks like you are going to get rid of them regardless, guess just let us know.

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
              X