Casio “Poor Man’s Speedy” modified Black dial for sale at

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Casio “Poor Man’s Speedy” modified Black dial for sale at

So I’ve decided to thin out my collection and wardrobe and I’m starting with my modified Casio Edifice EF503D-1AV. You can see the discussions about this now discontinued chrono in the Forum beginning back in 2013 by Megatron. My watch is modded with a sapphire crystal and white chrono seconds hand and a fully milled clasp. The watch case and crystal are in great shape while the bracelet clasp has some scuffing from wearing. However, the bracelet links are in great shape with the ones closest to the clasp somewhat scuffed. I believe the mods helped turn this Casio chronograph into a better looking watch. I kept the red seconds subdial which really makes the watch standout and look different. I am including a black leather and white stitched band with a WathGecko deployent clasp PLUS the OEM Casio clasp (that’s never been worn)Incase you want to change out the fully-milled aftermarket clasp. Overall, it’s a great watch and I’m only selling to expand my collection! Here’s the link-
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Casio-edifi...-127632-2357-0
    Last edited by ajk170; October 17, 2021, 10:30 AM.

Thanks to all of you that looked and showed interest- item sold!

Comment

This too have been re-listed on eBay! This is a great watch that has sapphire and a milled clasp. It’s hard to find this watch in such good condition but even more so with sapphire!!

Comment

Working...
      X