FS/Trade JCrew BAYSWATER PEACOAT w/ Thinsulate - XS - $100 or Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS/Trade JCrew BAYSWATER PEACOAT w/ Thinsulate - XS - $100 or Trade

Picked this up on sale last year for maybe around $150. Wore it once or twice but the fit is a bit snug for me (5'6", 150lbs). It would have fit perfectly when I was @ around 130-135 lbs, but I started working out and put on about 15-20lbs this year, so it fits okay, but I can't layer anything underneath it (I also plan to put on at least another 10lbs, so it will only get worse).

If you are a slim dude this is a really great coat. I'm bummed to let it go. I'd be willing to trade it for a small, or sell for $100 + like $10 or so for shipping.

You should be able to swing by your local JCrew right now to try these on.

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/o...7195/87195.jsp

Originally posted by Jon Hammer View Post
    Picked this up on sale last year for maybe around $150. Wore it once or twice but the fit is a bit snug for me (5'6", 150lbs). It would have fit perfectly when I was @ around 130-135 lbs, but I started working out and put on about 15-20lbs this year, so it fits okay, but I can't layer anything underneath it (I also plan to put on at least another 10lbs, so it will only get worse).

If you are a slim dude this is a really great coat. I'm bummed to let it go. I'd be willing to trade it for a small, or sell for $100 + like $10 or so for shipping.

You should be able to swing by your local JCrew right now to try these on.

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/o...7195/87195.jsp

What color is it? Do you have an ebay rating of some sort? Where are you shipping from? Pics?

Comment

Jon - this might be too perfect, as I actually came on here tonight with the intent of making the same listing, but in the opposite direction (I have an essentially unworn Bayswater, size small, charcoal color, with Thinsulate lining - but I really need an XS). What color is yours? If yours is charcoal or navy, let's trade!

Comment

Sorry I forgot to mention this is in the navy color.

OC Guy, not sure what you mean by ebay rating, as in, have I sold stuff on there? No, not really unfortunately.

Brooklyn - I'm going to swing by JCrew tonight to make sure the small fits like I want and check out the charcoal to see how I feel about it. Should be able to let you know by tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, Jon - were you able to stop by? Any thoughts on the fit/color?

Comment

Originally posted by brooklyn87 View Post
            Thanks for the heads up, Jon - were you able to stop by? Any thoughts on the fit/color?

Sorry about the delay Brooklyn. I came down with a cold so wasn't able to swing by JCrew until yesterday.

I'm definitely down to make this happen - I will send you a PM.

Comment

Just in case u suddenly decided not to swap, i would be happy to buy it off your shoulders. 1 question though - is it too thick to be worn in a summer climate for like a few hours? I live in Singapore and it is hot all year long - unfortunately. :/

Comment

im interested in buying the coat, is the deal still live? since its used would you mind taking some pictures of it for reference? thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by jay199x View Post
                  im interested in buying the coat, is the deal still live? since its used would you mind taking some pictures of it for reference? thank you.

Sorry to bump this up again, but this coat is long gone (traded to user Brooklyn87, thx!). Just wanted to let people know since people keep posting / I keep getting PMs.

Comment

Working...
                  X