Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vermilyea Pelle 15" Large Field Bag - Black Dry Wax - Natural Wooly Leather

Hi,

Up for sale is a Vermilyea Pelle 15" Field bag that was a special collaboration with Division Road from Seattle. If you know VP, they are a brand like Filson, but on steriods! The quality is amazing and the owner, Dustin, puts his heart and soul (and a lot of quality materials) into each bag. It fits a 13 inch MacBook Pro (with a case) very comfortably, along with other files/papers and a tech organizer pouch (for cables/chargers/etc). It will also fit most 15" laptops.

It was a limited run of bags that is now sold out. I bought this because I thought I would be heading back to the office, but now it looks like I'm at home for a bit longer. I have carried it before in my car 2x, but it's sat in my closet otherwise, and has been covered. So, for all purposes, it's new!

The bag retailed for $425, so this is a great deal and I hope it can go to someone who will get more use of out of it than me. This is a bag for a lifetime. Please email with any questions.

Please note I'm having trouble uploading the photos - I can PM them to you, if you're interested, but the link below has photos. Sorry!

I'm asking $250 for the bag.

This is the original link to the bag: https://divisionroadinc.com/products...-wooly-leather

Cheers,
    Sundevil
    Last edited by sundevil326; April 23, 2021, 10:14 AM.

Hello,

Unless i am missing something, you have not mentioned the price.

Comment

Sorry - edited!

Comment

Working...
      X