Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS - Alden Indy 403 boot (fits US 11.5-12C)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS - Alden Indy 403 boot (fits US 11.5-12C)

Alden "Indy" 403 boot in the classic reddish-brown chromexcel leather. I wore these on and off for about a year until I realized that they were too small (apparently your feet can grow more as you age...). They retail for over $570 -- turn my mistake into your holiday bargain.

The boots are in very good condition -- I wore them, but took good care of them. The leather was horsehair brushed and from time to time conditioned with neutral Venetian shoe cream. Where the heels wore faster than the rest of the sole, I attached heel taps to balance them; still plenty of miles left before they would need to be resoled (which they can be repeatedly).

They are a size 10.5C in Alden's unique sizing, which fit like a US men's 11.5-12C in other shoes. If you have a normal to slightly narrow foot and wear an 11.5-12 US mens, they should fit; with thicker socks they should fit a US 11.5C foot. If you're not sure of your Alden sizing,

I loved these boots so much that when I finally accepted they were too small, I bit the bullet and bought a new pair a half size larger. You'll love them!

Asking $310 plus shipping (or socially-distanced local pickup in DC if you're nearby)
    Browse the most sought after Alden clothing including Formal Shoes, Boots, Casual Leather Shoes, & more. Our expert moderators ensure all listings posted for sale are 100% authentic. Shop our curated selection today!
    Last edited by cjl; December 8, 2020, 01:09 AM.

Originally posted by cjl View Post
    Alden "Indy" 403 boot in the classic reddish-brown chromexcel leather. I wore these on and off for about a year until I realized that they were too small (apparently your feet can grow more as you age...). They retail for over $570 -- turn my mistake into your holiday bargain.

The boots are in very good condition -- I wore them, but took good care of them. The leather was horsehair brushed and from time to time conditioned with neutral Venetian shoe cream. Where the heels wore faster than the rest of the sole, I attached heel taps to balance them; still plenty of miles left before they would need to be resoled (which they can be repeatedly).

They are a size 10.5C in Alden's unique sizing, which fit like a US men's 11.5-12C in other shoes. If you have a normal to slightly narrow foot and wear an 11.5-12 US mens, they should fit; with thicker socks they should fit a US 11.5C foot. If you're not sure of your Alden sizing,

I loved these boots so much that when I finally accepted they were too small, I bit the bullet and bought a new pair a half size larger. You'll love them!

Asking $225 plus shipping (or socially-distanced local pickup in DC if you're nearby)
    FYI you liniked to just Imgur, not your album lol.

I'm glad to hear these apparently won't fit my 10.5E feet because your price is amazing

Comment

Working...
    X