FS - Clarks DBs w/ Vibram Christy soles - fits size 10.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS - Clarks DBs w/ Vibram Christy soles - fits size 10.5

Before moving back to SoCal from DC last year I had a pair of Clarks Desert Boots resoled with Vibram Christy soles. I always loved the look of the cream soles and figured they would offer better traction for DC weather. They've now sat in my closet for the better part of a year because they simply don't fit my wardrobe/the weather in sunny Southern California. The boots have been worn maybe 4 times and they were resoled when they were brand new. Original size was 11, after the resole they fit closer to a 10.5 (which is my size).

A few creases along the toe box as seen in the photos, but that's about it. I just cleaned them with saddle soap then applied Saphir Renovateur to the entire boot. With previous pairs of Clarks DBs I would apply Huberds shoe grease, but have not done that with these. I can include a tin of it since I don't see myself using it any longer.

Looking for $100, which is essentially what the resole cost. A USPS large flat rate shipping box will be the most cost effective at $18.

More photos or information can be provided upon request

​​​​​​​

and a shot of the heels
    ​​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
    X