Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closet cleaning: J.Crew, Freenote Cloth, Taylor Stitch, Alden 975

https://imgur.com/a/mhe6hMC

Looking to clear some stuff out of my closet. All items barely worn, if at all. For sizing, I wear a 38R in SuitSupply's Havana cut and I will give sizing feedback on individual pieces when necessary.

J.Crew shirts, all size Small slim. 5x OCBDs, the newer versions with the slightly longer, unlined collars: 2x light blue, 1x light blue stripe, 1x pink, 1x navy. All washed and hung dry, juts wrinkled from being dresser storage, but they're OCBDs so wear without care. 1x green/white check lighter weight shirt, never worn. 1x long sleeved chambray popover, very hard to find these; light wear. $15.00 each.

J.Crew cotton/wool shawl collared sweater, NWT still attached, size S. From two years ago. I bought 3 of these because I liked them so much; turns out 2 is enough. Originally something like $125, looking for $50.

J.Crew cotton funnel neck sweater in natural color, size S. Worn 5x. Fit on this is oversized, as per the style of this type of sweater. They have sold these the last two winter seasons. $20.00.

Taylor Stitch green herringbone long haul trucker jacket. Worn 5x or so, washed once to account for any shrinkage. Size M. This is a little large on my 38R frame, but if you want to layer its the right size. The small was pretty tight when I tried it on. $50.00

Really nice Freenote Cloth mariners jacket. Bought second hand in excellent condition, but doesn't fit me. Would be best for someone who wears 36-38 jacket. I'm a 38-40 and its too small. Really great piece that I wanted to work, bummed that it didn't. Originally $400.00, looking for $150.00

Great heavy duty mid-high rise Chinos from Standard and Strange in Oakland, they're made by Knickerbocker, style is "livingston chino", size 32. These feel bulletproof and are really nice, but th cut doesn't work for me. $100 on final sale from S&S, who also have size charts, looking for $50.00

Finally: Alden 975 cordovan longwings, size 8D US on Barrie last; the king of shoes. Bought 2017, worn about 10 times. Brushed after each wear and once a year treated with VSC. Just don't wear them enough to take space in the closet. More pics if interested, of course. Looking for $550.00.

If you buy any of the larger ticket items or multiples of anything I'll ship CONUS for free. If you want one shirt, shipping is $5.00. Make me an offer if you see something you like, Ill do better if you bundle. Please feel free to ask any questions you have. Ive been around here a while, but also see my eBay profile "dc5rsxin" for long term feedback. Thanks!

https://imgur.com/a/mhe6hMC

I'm interested in the cardigan if it is still available! Do you have a chest measurement for it?

Comment

Originally posted by rcdugz View Post
      I'm interested in the cardigan if it is still available! Do you have a chest measurement for it?
      It is available still. I measured it at a 20inch chest, from pit to pit, with all buttons buttoned. For comparison, I wear a 38R/40R chest in jackets and this fits me perfectly. Not too tight and not too slouchy. I looked at the tag and its 85% cotton/15% wool. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Comment

Update:
        taylor stich trucker sold
        Freenote cloth jacket sold
        J.Crew funnel neck sweater sold

Everything else still available!

Comment

Working...
        X