Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Allen Edmonds Madison belt. Walnut. $65. Includes shipping.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Allen Edmonds Madison belt. Walnut. $65. Includes shipping.

Shipping to USA only. I reserve the right to cancel the order and refund your money if shipping is too expensive.

I've worn it maybe once? I had bought a darker one too, and I decided I only need the darker one.

I'm new here, but I have sold some stuff on KVRAudio. You can search their feedback thread for jbone1313 to see my good feedback.

I'm also jbone1313 on Ebay.

Thanks!

Belt size?

Comment

Doh! Sorry. It's a 32.

Comment

Sorry, my belt size is 34

Comment

The Japanese government yesterday released preliminary data shows, are calculated at comparable prices,.This is since 1968, Japanese economy for the first time relegated to third in the world.China's National Bureau of Statistics announced in January 20th data show, in 2010 China's GDP gross is 39798300000000 yuan, according to the current exchange rate calculation, close to $6.
          This fully shows since reforming and opening especially in recent 10 years, China's economic growth is fast, the achievement of economic development of china.Chinese economy gross strides in the last step, to overtake Japan to become the second largest country in the world and the total GDP happy at the same time, also be cool to see the Chinese mode of economic development is still relatively extensive, economic structure also has some problems, the unit GDP energy consumption, water and resource is relatively high, economic quality still needs to be improve.
          Furthermore, although gross is bigger, but the per capita quantity remains relatively low.In accordance with international economic organizations GDP of average per capita ranking, China in the future 100.
          Japan's per-capita GDP of $42431, GDP of Chinese average per capita only $4412, the former is the 9.62 times, 8.62 times less than the former.A 2009 World Bank having a data, in 213 countries and regions, China's per capita gross national income in 124, Japan in 19 place.
          Japanese economy finance is Kaoru Yosano on the morning of 14 March held a press conference on 2010, Japan's nominal GDP overtaken by China in response to words worth thinking: "Japan will not compete with China GDP ranking, we get economic not to fight ranking, but in order to make the Japanese people to live a happy life".
          Economic gross surpassed Japan, to become the world's second China, people's sense of happiness in the world a few?In August last year, well-known global survey Gallup world poll, "the happiest country in the world and regions" ranked in the top 4 in Denmark, Finland, Norway, sweden.
          Chinese mainland is ranked 125, in the 30 to last.And the same as the BRIC countries of Russia, Brazil, India has lagged behind.Chinese GDP reached nearly $6, more than Japan, ranking second in the world behind the existence of employment is not harmonious, benefit the livelihood of insufficient, high inflation, people income rises slow, people life cost increases fast, environment pollution, city congestion severely line problems are economic development, quality high brought.
          Therefore, to the Chinese GDP total more than Japan, jump house world the second, need not excessive.The total global second is not equal to the average of second old economy, more do not be equal to second economic power.
          (Yu Fenghui) [] this disclaimer represents the views of the author, has nothing to do with hexun.com.And the news website the statement, the neutral, it contains the content the accuracy, reliability or integrity of any express or implied warranty.

Comment

Working...
          X