FS: Lot of 4 Ralph Lauren Polos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Lot of 4 Ralph Lauren Polos.

As I discussed in another post, I'm changing up my polo selection a little bit to focus on ones that I can tuck in. These fit well, but at my height are a little too short to tuck, so they have to go.

For sale is a lot of four Polo Ralph Lauren Polo's. The orange, maroon, and white ones are all Custom Fit Mediums. The hunter green one is a Classic Fit Small (fits very similar to Custom Medium, but has looser sleeves and is about 1/2"-1" longer). All are in very good condition.

Asking $75 gifted (or $77.50 regular PayPal) for the lot shipped Priority in CONUS with delivery confirmation. My paypal is pjsuth [AT] fuse [DOT] net

Possibly interested in trades (Any Allen Edmonds in size 13D, Nike TW'13 Golf Shoes in size 13, and Vintage Tuxedos in size 38L are top contenders right now), but cash is strongly prefered. Also not interested in separating the lot due to shipping costs.

I have a few feedback on here, but in case you need to check out my history, feel free to look up my username on eBay, NikeTalk, SoleCollector, SoftballFans, and GolfWRX. Between those sites, I have over 500 feedback, 100% positive.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...le/RLPolos.jpg

Will also include an H&M v neck sweater with the lot for FREE!

Bump it up

Comment

How tall are you for reference?

Comment

I'm between 6'2" and 6'3". They go about 1/2"-1" below the top of my pants. Enough to wear comfortably untucked but not enough extra length to tuck.

Comment

I'm interested if you'd do $75 shipped to Ottawa. Check your postage cost, it shouldn't be much more and let me know. My email is d_stepner @ hotmail .com .

Comment

Dstepner, online price quote from usps.com puts it at $28 to ship to Canada based on 3 pound package.

Domestic shipping is $5-13 depending on how far it's going so I could split the cost with you and do $85 gifted (or $90 regular PayPal) shipped to Ottawa.

Let me know. Thanks!

Comment

Someone needs a great deal on these...

Bump it up. Will be listing on eBay soon if they don't sell on here.

Comment

85 paypal, and it's a deal. Let me know your email and I will send it to the account.

Comment

Good deal. It's [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                  X