No announcement yet.

J.CREW men's chambray utility shirts for sale! XS-XL Retails $98 New with tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J.CREW men's chambray utility shirts for sale! XS-XL Retails $98 New with tags

Hello everyone! I'm selling men's authentic J.CREW chambray utility long sleeve shirts. XS,small,medium,large,XL available. I'm selling the regular fit. These retail for $98 + tax in stores and online. This is the original high quality Japanese cotton chambray version. This is not the cheaper lower quality version sold at factory stores. If you're interested, contact me directly so I can send you an invoice through paypal. Package will be shipped out quickly and include a tracking number. Paypal account required.

$70 with free shipping. Don't pass up this deal! Here is the link to the j.crew site so you can see the shirt.

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_special_shops/slimshop/PRDOVR~43683/99102354620/ENE~1+2+3+22+4294967294+20~~~16~15~all~mode+matcha llany~~~~~chambray/43683.jsp?srcCode=AFFI00001&siteId=TnL5HPStwNw-PF

Contact me directly if interested. [email protected]. I'm located in Southern California.

Working...
X