Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS - 2 pairs of Allen Edmonds , Wilbert and Strand , size 11 D(medium)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS - 2 pairs of Allen Edmonds , Wilbert and Strand , size 11 D(medium)

I bought the Wilbert and Strand last February and March 2012 respectively and have found myself rarely wearing either because they don't work for my business casual work environment. If you're interested in either pair, give me a shout. Both pairs cost me over $200. The strands have been worn less than 10 times, the Wilberts probably about 30 times. Both are in near perfect condition.

I'd also be willingly to swap one pair for the J crew walking/university coat in size medium if you happen to have one in good shape!

Interested in the Strands.

Comment

Also, what color are the Strands? Thanks.

Comment

If only you were a size 12...

Comment

I am interested in both. How do I contact you?

Comment

Hey guys, this is what I get for doing this at work and not near the shoes, I went home to double check the sizes and yea I totally have the McAllister, not the Strands and both pairs of shoes are in size 11 1/2 D (medium), the McAllister is the walnut color, and the Wilbert is brown. I apologize for the mislisting.

Comment

Hello, I'm new. I registered because of this listing in particular. I'm not sure how to send a private message on this site (if it's even possible). I'm interested in the mcallisters, if they're still available please contact me at [email protected] so we can try and work out a deal.

Comment

Working...
              X