FS - Watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS - Watches

Cleaning up a lot of things in my place and these watches are some of them.

First up is a Bell and Ross 01-92. This is a replica, not an authentic watch, however it is the closest to an authentic watch as I've found. Weight is correct, markings are correct, and it has real screws on the front/back. Most reps just have cutouts for screws. I haven't worn this watch in years, but it's still a great statement and conversation starter. 44mm, automatic.

Here you can see the screws I referred to

Next up is an Invicta Submariner. 40mm Automatic with date window, also in perfect working order. I have the original box and metal strap and will include this Bond Nato strap as well

Last up is a Panerai 112 homage watch I had made for me. Love the style of these watches and the conversations they start. 44mm, manual, keeps great time, nice jeweled movement. Larger size, but the case is curved in such a way that it sits nicely on your wrist.

For the B&R and Invicta I'm looking for $55 each and the Panerai homage I'm looking for $75. Will put all three together for $150.

I'll take the Invicta and Panerai!

Dress for style, live for results.

Comment

send me an email: mdwsta4 at 127th dot com

Comment

Is the Invicta still available? [email protected]

Comment

The PAM and Invicta are sold pending payment. the B&R is still available.

Comment

Oh My God! Here I am, relaxing after exchanging nuptials Sunday, thinking about what gift(s) I was going to buy myself. Chances it was going to be a watch or two. I stumbled onto your thread and BAM, I would've brought the entire gamut. Sheesh!!

Comment

Still waiting on payment so if you're interested, send me an email in case the previous deal falls through.

Comment

Tomservo snagged both the PAM and Invicta. The B&R is still available.

Cheers,

M

Comment

Also have two straps for sale. Both brown, both 22mm. The one on the watch is from Debaufre and the other is from Panatime. Sold as a pair for $25.

Watch not included (and not for sale).

Comment

@mdwsta4, sent ya an email....

Comment

are you open to offers?

Comment

Send me an email and we can talk

Comment

@ mdwsta4, sent ya an email.... Yay or nay?

Comment

Watches all gone. Thanks all!

Now someone buy this stuff: http://threads.dappered.com/topic/fs-clarks-blazer-suede-shoes

Open to offers. Will discount for buying multiple (all) items.

Comment

Working...
                            X