Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Everything! Polos, Dress Shirts, and Pants.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wsupjs
    replied

Price on the shirt lot dropped to $75 or $100 with the Polo included!

Let's get these moved so I don't have to deal with eBay.

Updated picture of the Polo since the link above is dead

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...ForSale053.jpg

Leave a comment:

• wsupjs
    replied

Pants lot is SOLD!

Dress shirts and RL Polo are still available.

Leave a comment:

• wsupjs
    replied

Polo "Big Pony" is $25

Forgot to mention I greatly encourage combo deals. If someone wants everything that's left, I would sell it for $175.

Leave a comment:

• wsupjs
    replied

Lacoste polos are SOLD!

Everything else still available.

Leave a comment:

• wsupjs
    started a topic FS: Everything! Polos, Dress Shirts, and Pants.

FS: Everything! Polos, Dress Shirts, and Pants.

My dappered friends,

I’ve been roaming the blog and forum for a long time now (blog about a year and a half, forum six months). As I prep for a move and have embraced the idea of minimizing my extras, I thought it was time for me to officially join the group and post my first for sale ad on here. Hopefully some of you guys can enjoy a few deals before these pieces go to eBay or other forums.

Some guidelines:

All prices listed are shipped in CONUS via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation.

Fastest way to reach me is via text at 513-324-zero five nine nine

Only trade bait: Allen Edmonds Dalton Boots in size 13C or 13D

Also, I know I don’t have any feedback on here, but if you need some, feel free to check out my profiles on eBay, GolfWRX, NikeTalk, ISS (In Style Shoes aka SoleCollector), and SoftballFans. Between those outlets, I have 500+ positive feedback, all under the same username.

Every piece was purchased brand new by me and was stored in a smoke free home.

Enough of that, onto the goods!

1. Polo Lot. $70

- Lacoste Dark Grey. Size 5 (Medium). Very good condition.

- Polo Ralph Lauren “Big Pony.” Custom Fit. Size Medium. Very good condition.

- Lacoste Pale Yellow. Size 5 (Medium). Good condition. Would be very good but faint shadow marks near the seam on the right side. They’re so light I couldn’t even get them to show up in the picture.

2. Dress Shirt Lot. $100

- Polo Ralph Lauren Oxford Button Down. Custom Fit. 15.5 34/35. Worn once, like new.

- Kenneth Cole Slim Fit White Dress Shirt. 15.5 34/35. Worn once, like new.

- Kenneth Cole Reaction Medium Blue. 15.5 34/35. Good condition.

- Claiborne “Modern Fit” Dark Blue. 15.5 34/35. Very good condition.

- Dolce & Gabbana all black. Size 15. Worn once, like new.

- H&M Slim fit All Black. Size Medium. Good condition.

- Sean John “Tailored Fit” (actually pretty slim cut and well made shirt). 15 35. New without tags (I tried on and wear an identical cut shirt from them that’s all white).

- Abercrombie & Fitch “Ezra Fitch” (their high end brand). Size Small. Very good condition.

This would be the perfect collection for a college kid or young professional needing a wide variety of shirts at a great price. The D&G shirt would cost you more than the entire lot by itself!

3. Pants Lot. $100

- Express “Photographer” (Slim Cut) Khaki Dress Pants. Size 31”x32”. New without tags. Turns out I need a 34” inseam from Express, and waited too long to try them on after ordering online (facepalm).

- Express “Photographer” (Slim Cut) Grey Dress Pants. Size 31”x32”. NWOT. Same deal as the pair above.

- Obey Dark Grey Pants. 32”x32”. Worn once, like new condition. These are great pants, but a little too slim cut for me.

- Van Heusen “Trim Fit.” Charcoal. Size 32”x32”. Very good condition.

Really I just hope to give someone some good deals, get a little cash for the move, and have to deal with less items during said move… hah. Hopefully there are a few guys (or one lucky one that wants a great deal on the entire combo) on the forum that need some new gear!

If you have any questions, let me know in the thread or text me at the number above. Thanks!

PJ

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y137/DJPJ/stuff%20for%20sale/ForSale012-1.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y137/DJPJ/stuff%20for%20sale/Shirts.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...sale/Pants.jpg

Working...
X