FS: J. Crew Factory Thompson heathered grey suit 38R, 32/30 $150

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: J. Crew Factory Thompson heathered grey suit 38R, 32/30 $150

Turns out I'm a 39" chest and not a 38" so the suit has to go. When I wear it the lapels do not sit flat on my chest because the jacket is simply too small. If you're worried about pant length, it looks like there's about 1.5" of fabric that can be let out to lengthen the pants. I've only worn the suit once and am asking $150+shipping or best offer. If you'd like pictures I can take some but there's nothing really note worthy about the suitm it's not dirty or defective.

5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Does it fit true to size? Could you post measurements for those of us (me) who are unfamiliar with JCrew's sizing?

Comment

What size are the pants?

Edit: I should have read the title.

Comment

I can try to measure the suit later today. The jacket seems to fit true to size but the pants feel a little roomier than advertised. They seem to fit more like 33/31.

Comment

I noticed that at J.Crew's site, the "Heather Grey" is more charcoal in color and the "charcoal" looks a lot like grey. What's yours look like?

Comment

Mine is the darker color and yeah I absolutely agree that the names of the colors are backwards. This is the older, wool/poly mix suit.

Comment

Kenneth are you still waiting for measurements? Which ones would you like?

Comment

Bump with a picture:

Comment

Working...
                X