FS - Clarks, blazer, suede shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS - Clarks, blazer, suede shoes

Cleaning out my closet with a few things I no longer wear.

First up is a pair of Clarks desert boots in taupe suede. I bought these last November and wore them for about 6 weeks before getting a pair of Alden Indys. I don't think I've worn them since. Great shape, sole shows no wear, but as anyone that's owned crepe soles will tell you, they turn black the second you step outside.

Sizes 10 (I usually wear 10.5 in most other shoes). Looking for $60 shipped within the US

Next up is an Alfani 'trim fit' blazer, size M. I wear size 40 and this fits similar. Grey in color, peak lapels, center vent. Looking for $65 shipped within the US

Last up is a pair of Kr3w shoes. They're grey, leather soles, size 11. The sole on the right shoe is peeling a bit at the toe. Some glue or a trip to your local cobbler should fix this. Looking for $55 shipped in the US.

Additional pics can be provided upon request. Prices are fair, but negotiable (especially if you buy more than one). I'm leaving for Europe for two weeks next Saturday, but if you purchase them before then I'll be able to ship them out to you.

Cheers,

Matt

I'm interested in this blazer. I'm pretty new to these forums, and can't seem to find a private message option. But i would need shipping to Canada.

I'd also like to either find it online somewhere that has closer picture of it, or get them from you if I could.

Comment

I tried to find the same blazer on Macy's website and came up empty. I'm more than happy to send you additional pics. Please give me your email address and I'll send you some more this evening. Anything in particular you're looking for?

Comment

You'll probably have to drop the price on those Clark's. I paid $60 for mine brand new.

Comment

@zerostyle - Really? I paid $110 or so for these (currently going for $120 on Zappos, Clarks, Banana Republic, etc). Figured half price was fair. As mentioned in the original post, I feel the prices are fair as each item cost me over $100, but I am open to offers from interested parties.

Comment

@mdwsta4 What is your email address? I'd be interested in the blazer if it's still available, but I'll let jarja have first dibs. I know its a long shot, but do you by any chance, happen to have the kr3ws in a size 10?

Comment

@weathernut - use 'mdwsta4 at 127th dot com' for my email address. Regarding the kr3w shoes, I actually had a pair in size 10, but someone from the Style Forums recently bought them.

Comment

FYI - back from vacation, previous deal with the blazer fell through. All items still available. Will offer discounts if buying all or even two of the items.

Cheers,

M

Comment

@OP - How do you like the Alden Indys as compared to the clarks?

Comment

@savoyspecial - they are two completely different boots. Desert boots are uber casual and soft whereas the indy's are thick and tough. Only similarities are that they're both a boot. Love the Clarks for the crepe soul and simplicity, but prefer the Aldens for just about everything.

Comment

Will update pricing to $100 for any two items.

Comment

Still available....

Comment

How about $100 for all three as long as the buyer pays shipping.

Comment

there's a pretty aggressive clark's sale on amazon right now, so yea, 60 is comparable to what people can get for brand new ones.

Comment

Well then see the edits to my post. $100 for two pairs of shoes and a blazer? Don't think Amazon can touch that.

Comment

Working...
                              X