FS: Groupon Certificate, Veneto online MTM shirtmaker, 3 shirts for $99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Groupon Certificate, Veneto online MTM shirtmaker, 3 shirts for $99

Picked these up, was looking over the finances and not sure I can justify keeping this when I have serviceable shirts to work with right now.

Website is: http://www.bespokefitshirt.com. Any 3 shirts at any pricepoint for $99. They have some cotton/polyester, but some higher end stuff (although I wouldn't expect super amazing quality for the pricepoint, probably on par with mid-level department store or high-end "mall store" store stuff).

If interested, let me know.

Just to add in: They are worlds above the modern tailor Trial shirts that cost $30, I have the 2 ply Broadcloth and it's actually quite a nice fabric, still awaiting my other two shirts and a remake of the first(3/4 of an inch too short per my requested length). Look forward to the more expensive shirts I picked.

Comment

Interesting, thanks for the notice.

"Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Shadow, which fabrics did you choose and at which pricepoint? I'm thinking I might just stick with them, since I'm not getting much interest in a sale and I could use the work/interview shirts. I was hoping to pick up a checked/gingham casual shirt, but their checks stuff is primarily the 60/40% poly stuff.

Comment

Everything I picked was %100 cotton

Did 2 ply broadcloth(which was initial shirt) and it was worlds above my 1 ply broadcloth from fitcustomshirts and the modern tailor trial shirt is garbage compared to it; I hated my MT shirt and gave it away it was such a bad fabric. $69 Fabric

and then did 2 %100 cotton herringbones as they ran out of the blue twill I wanted and weren't planning on getting new fabric anytime soon. $89 Fabric

These were ordered to be casual shirts too, hence my issue with the length being off.

Comment

Nice. Let me know how the herringbones turn out. I'm thinking a blue and mint herringbone and then either a white broadcloath or a royal blue one for something a bit more striking.

Comment

Working...
            X