Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changing jobs sale- Lots of items (Near new AE's, Watches, Suits)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing jobs sale- Lots of items (Near new AE's, Watches, Suits)

Long time lurker, first time poster. Fortunately for you guys it is to shed my closet of a host of things due to a change in profession. Didn't really think anyone would appreciate a ton of new threads, so I figured I would just put everything here and see if anyone wants anything before I go to the eBay route. I can provide pictures of any items if requested.

90%-95% new Allen Edmonds for Brooks Brothers, Size 10.5 D, two pairs

I have a black Strand, and a black Fifth Avenue for sale. Both of these are under two months old and worn in a rotation always with shoe trees and largely indoors. These have a few nice features being specifically for BB, including a softer insole and a rubber half sole. $365 new and these are in great shape, asking $200 for them (each) but make an offer.

Tissot PRC-200, Blue Face, Stainless Steel Band

Great watch that has been featured here a few times. Could easily be the only watch in a wardrobe. Purchased December 2010, and just not seeing wrist time anymore. Shows some wear on the band and on the bezel, but the face is without a scratch and looks brand new. Full disclosure, needs a new battery, but this is a five minute, $15 fix. Sells new for $350, asking for $200. Make an offer.

JCrew Military Timex Black Face Black NATO band

Extremely popular watch and one of my favorites. Does show some wear, but being on those faux retro pieces, maybe it's just a little broken in. $50

Assorted Trim Fit Hilfiger and Alfani Red Suits, 40R/ 34,32 waist

Negotiable prices on these- maybe you are trying to stock a new wardrobe? I'm sure we could make a fair deal.

Charcoal Pinstriped Hilfiger

Navy Pinstriped Hilfiger

Light Gray Worsted Alfani

Navy Solid Alfani

Will ship any of these to the continental US for a fair rate- or free if its reasonable. Can provide pictures of any of these.

I'm interested in the timex watch. Would you be willing to email a pic to me? ianders AT yahoo dot com.

Comment

I gave you the wrong address. Its ianders2001 AT yahoo dot com

Comment

I am interested in the solid navy suit. Can you send a picture of it to me at pokorskyj at gmail dot com?

Comment

Is that Timex watch still available? Please send a pic to me at cjmakai / gmail if available. Thanks!

Comment

AE's are no longer available but everything else is. Will email all of you soon.

Comment

Working...
            X