• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Allen Edmonds Cambridge - Shell Cordovan Wingtips 9 C

Beautiful Shell Cordovan Wingtips

Allen Edmonds, Cambridge

Size 9 C

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300756115938&ssPageNam e=STRK:MESE:IT

You've got some beautiful shoes for sale, capn.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Thanks Greg!

Comment

That's exactly my size...they're on my Watch List, in the hope that they remain within my price range!

Comment

@bulldoggery, if they were my size I'd be willing to pay a pretty penny for those. They are in excellent condition.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

@bulldoggery

Insider tip. I have dealt with the current high bidder many times. Of course I can not be sure what his max bids are, but he has won several pairs from me in the past in the range of $115-$125. I figure he will at least bid that high due to the condition of this particular pair. His weakness is, he is overseas, so at some point the shipping cost will become a factor.

Thanks for checking them out!

Comment

Good thing they arent 8s, I might have even considered the BIN.

I love the cambridges but had to settle with the Macneils. Why are you getting rid of them?

Comment

Shell Cordovan MacNeils are nice too, it's nice to have both full and half broques in the collection.

Shoe selling is just what I do. It's how I justify and fund the things I want, without hu4rting my wallet. This pair is too small for me, or I'd definitely be tempted to keep this pair. I wear a 10.5/11 3E

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up! If I can get the "okay" from my wife on these, I'll at least try to outbid the overseas guy.

Comment

Ending tonight fellas, don't miss it!

Comment

Working...
                    X