FS: Uniqlo Slim Fit Linen Sport coat 40S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Uniqlo Slim Fit Linen Sport coat 40S

Hello Dappered-ites. I'd like to sell my medium size Uniqlo linen sport coat, pictured here on the Uniqlo website and here on me in the WIWT thread.

The sport coat has been tailored so it is very slim. I would say that it would fit anyone who wears a 40S, or anyone who wears a 40R and does not mind a short jacket length.

I paid $70 for the sport coat, and I'd like to sell it for $35 shipped. It has only been worn once -- for the WIWT thread.

I'm down to give it a try brushetta, what is your height?

Comment

Acousticfoodie, I'm roughly 5'11. 40" chest, 31" waist. Handsome, charming, and rarely flatulent.

Comment

lol that's a good description for myself as well. I didn't realize the buttons were higher than my usual tastes until now tho. I will have to decline a good offer. Someone else should jump on this tho!

Comment

I'm interested. Do you have a paypal account?

Comment

Vinh, yes. Please email me at yum bruschetta at gmail .com. Thank you.

Comment

Damn bruschetta, here I was thinking we had a lot in common right up until the "rarely flatulent" part.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

greg_s, a gentleman may be prone to bend the truth from time to time.

Comment

Working...
                X