• Show
Clear All

Timex Allied 3 GMT "batman"

$125 shipped conus, PayPal goods and services

Case diameter: 43mm
    Case thickness: 13mm
    Lug width: 22mm
    Water resistance: 100m

And yes, it has Indiglo, which I love. And no, it wont keep you up with ticking. the case is thicker and keeps the sound in a bit better. You can still put your ear to it and hear it tick, but I dont have to store it in the sock drawer like I do the weekender.

This thing is neat. Its a matte black case with matte sheen over the bezel. Its called the 3gmt because you can track 3 time zones. Google it to see how, I will probably mess it up trying to explain. I got this when my daughter was traveling a lot more and I wanted to track her time zone hopping. now she is mostly stateside so I can keep up with it a lot better. This has a couple of marks of wear/age. I cant tell if the crown is supposed to be like that or if the coating wore off of the raised bits. Im going to go with wear. but it looks cool to me lol. The bezel wasnt designed to sit totally flush so the edge has a couple of marks and also some stuff under it in parts. I could maybe soak it and then pick them out but I didnt even noticed until I snapped this picks. It was worn in an office environment almost exclusively and hasnt seen wrist time in at least a year. I have the box and papers and am the original owner.

Pics?

Comment

Originally posted by sjm26b View Post
      Pics?
      Looks like my links are broken. I will fix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Comment