J. Peterman NWOT Gladstone Leather Overnight Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J. Peterman NWOT Gladstone Leather Overnight Bag

Hi Dappered community, long-time reader, first-time poster here!

Up for sale is a NWOT J. Peterman Gladstone Bag. These are hard to find new and this is about as clean an example as you're going to see (picture link below). I have shown for transparency the very few marks on the bag but you would really have to be looking hard to find them.

Other than that, the hardware is super shiny, the leather is beautifully supple and the grained texture means that it will be as scratch-resistant as leather can be. As for the handles and straps, they are soft to the touch with no break-in required.

Dimensions are 20" long by 11" wide by 14" tall (excluding handles) but consider that as variable because the bag can expand out when you fill it. Generally speaking this will very comfortably fit a few days' clothes for your next getaway.

I'll be posting this on some resale sites for $350 but since I'd be saving on fees here I'm asking $300. Plus, since I know the Dappered community likes to get bang-for-style-buck, if that's still a bit rich for you please make me a reasonable offer and I'll get back to you. Whatever price we decide on will include US shipping.

I know, no one's travelling now, but as soon as you can you'll be ready and I can almost guarantee you will be complimented in the airport/on the plane/in the hotel with this bag!

I have lots of feedback on eBay and some on the Reddit watch sales forum if you want to see it before making a purchase decision.

I accept PP G&S (so the prices above are net to me after fees) and I aim to ship next day at the latest.

Working...
X