Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In search of: Navy Grenadine Tie

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    In search of: Navy Grenadine Tie

    Anyone have this for sale or willing to trade? Thanks.
    Oral B.

    #2
    Originally posted by blan2819 View Post
    Anyone have this for sale or willing to trade? Thanks.
    I have a navy Chipp I'm happy to sell/trade you for cheap. PM me!

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by believe0101 View Post
      I have a navy Chipp I'm happy to sell/trade you for cheap. PM me!
      Tried to PM you, your inbox was full.
      Oral B.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by blan2819 View Post
        Tried to PM you, your inbox was full.
        Sorry just deleted a bunch!

        Comment


          #5
          Looking for something that's a true grenadine through and through with a loose knit throughout like this:

          https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/p...hoCyHIQAvD_BwE
          Oral B.

          Comment


            #6
            Learn the difference between a grenadine grossa and a grenadine fina and try again.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by blan2819 View Post
              Looking for something that's a true grenadine through and through with a loose knit throughout like this:

              https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/p...hoCyHIQAvD_BwE
              So... why not just buy that one?
              Ben

              Comment


                #8
                Just playing the field and seeing if I could source something from here first!
                Oral B.

                Comment

                Working...
                X