No announcement yet.

FS: Express Producer jacket, navy blue, 38R, new with tags -- $50 + shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Express Producer jacket, navy blue, 38R, new with tags -- $50 + shipping

I bought this a few seasons ago and have never worn it. It was the wrong size, but I never got around to returning it. It's nice and pretty conservatively styled, with two buttons and in a very dark navy.

As I haven't shipped a jacket before, the only caveat is that I'm asking the buyer to pay for shipping. With that said, I'm happy to package it however (box, bag, whatever).

Let me know if that interests any of you.

http://www.express.com/stretch-wool-...dex.pro#jsLink

I may be interested depending on how the one I ordered from last week's Dappered post fits. How dark is the navy? As dark as it looks in the pictures or is it lighter?

5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

It's pretty close to what is pictured on the website. You can definitely tell it's not black, but it's dark.

I would post a pic, but neither of my cameras has been able to reproduce the color correctly (it looks a lot lighter on my cameras). The website is more indicative.

Comment

chetsteadman - what is your chest size?

Comment

Acoustic: I am a 40-44, depending on the brand and whether I'm cutting or bulking (or just lazily getting fat). It fits true to size, so it never quite fit me.

Comment

Any takers? I'm happy to negotiate, as I'm never again going to fit into a 38 at this point.

Comment

I'd take it off your hands... what do you say to $35 + shipping?

Also, I assume Paypal would be acceptable?

Comment

Sorry, man. I totally would have been fine with that, but I donated it this morning. My fault for not checking the forums before I left for the thrift store.

Comment

Welp, if you're in the Chicago area, there's a brand new jacket at the Lincoln Park Salvation Army.

I also came across a pretty nice Yves Saint Laurent suit there and a few Hart Schaffner Marxes while I was waiting for my receipt. It was my first time there, but the selection was decent on suits. Ties and shoes were crummy, though.

Comment

Working...
                  X