All sold.

Leave a comment:

• jje
    replied
    All sold except the first. Bump.

Leave a comment:

• jje
    replied
    FOLKS — talk to me. Offers? I mostly just want to move these things. They’re awesome and someone who is into them should be wearing them. And they’re taking up space in my closet. If you’re on the fence send me a message. I’ll give you a good number.

Leave a comment:

• jje
    replied
    February bump!

Leave a comment:

• jje
    replied
    Originally posted by mark4 View Post
    I'm a little tempted but am 5'8" and worried that a short might be a tad short on me. Sometimes I'm a short, sometimes regular. Plus I already have a Plaid Harris Tweed jacket and am not sure I need another one. They are awesome though and at those prices are a steal. So, if there are any 38 shorts in the audience you will absolutely not regret having a Harris Tweed jacket in your arsenal. Nothing compares to the richness of the texture. The royal family wears Harris Tweed for a reason, and that reason is it's the best.
    I second this!

Leave a comment:

• mark4
    replied
    Originally posted by jje View Post
    For sale. Paypal only, please. All prices include shipping.

1) Brooks Brothers Regent Fit Harris Tweed Multi-Windowpane Sport Coat ($175) 38S. Three-button. Unworn. Imgur album

2) Brooks Brothers Regent Fit Harris Tweed Plaid with Deco Sport Coat ($175) 38S. Two-button. Unworn. Imgur album

3) Brooks Brothers Regent Fit Brookstweed Plaid with Deco Sport Coat ($125) 38S. Two-button. Unworn. Imgur album

4) Brooks Brothers Regent Fit Harris Tweed Sport Coat ($150) 38S. Two-button. Worn once. Imgur album

My photos aren't the best...I know!
    I'm a little tempted but am 5'8" and worried that a short might be a tad short on me. Sometimes I'm a short, sometimes regular. Plus I already have a Plaid Harris Tweed jacket and am not sure I need another one. They are awesome though and at those prices are a steal. So, if there are any 38 shorts in the audience you will absolutely not regret having a Harris Tweed jacket in your arsenal. Nothing compares to the richness of the texture. The royal family wears Harris Tweed for a reason, and that reason is it's the best.

Leave a comment:

• evanparker
    replied
    they're SO beautiful. i can't believe you can't sell them. if you could figure out how to make them be a 44R i'd buy them tomorrow. :-D

Leave a comment:

• jje
    replied
    And another label photo: http://imgur.com/C3HmLEM

Leave a comment:

• jje
    replied
    1) “Deco” is the name from Brooks. See here: https://www.brooksbrothers.com/Regen...ntpos=20&cgid=

2) It is not. See here for other examples (the specific jacket isn’t available any longer, it seems): https://www.brooksbrothers.com/on/de...Brookstweed%20

3) I understand your concern, but don’t agree. Joe likes it (!): https://dappered.com/2018/09/best-lo...ats-fall-2018/

Which sport coat do you want a label photo for? The first one? See here: http://imgur.com/8JkCJ9p

Leave a comment:

• chiconice
    replied

1) Brooks Brothers Regent Fit Harris Tweed Multi-Windowpane Sport Coat ($175) 38S. Three-button. Unworn. Imgur album

2) Brooks Brothers Regent Fit Harris Tweed Plaid with Deco Sport Coat ($175) 38S. Two-button. Unworn. Imgur album

3) Brooks Brothers Regent Fit Brookstweed Plaid with Deco Sport Coat ($125) 38S. Two-button. Unworn. Imgur album

4) Brooks Brothers Regent Fit Harris Tweed Sport Coat ($150) 38S. Two-button. Worn once. Imgur album

What do you mean with deco? The 3rd one is not harris? The 1st one love the color but been 3rd button I'm afraid will make look too old . Will you mind taking a picture of the BB label?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• jje
    replied
    They’re a little bit too short and I’m not a huge fan of single vents.

Leave a comment:

• chiconice
    replied

Why are you selling them if you don't mind asking?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• jje
    replied
    BUMP

Happy to consider offers, too...

Leave a comment:

• jje
    replied
    PRICES REDUCED. $25 off the price of each item.

I'll also do bundle pricing. If you buy two items, $25 off the total, three items, $50 off the total, all four items, $75 off the total.

Leave a comment:

• jje
    started a topic Brooks Brothers Tweed Sport Coats 38S

Brooks Brothers Tweed Sport Coats 38S

Working...
X