FS: TH Trench Coats (M and XL); Fossil Messenger Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: TH Trench Coats (M and XL); Fossil Messenger Bag

Hey guys - first time writer/longtime reader. I have two Tommy Hilfiger trench coats for sale (http://usa.tommy.com/webapp/wcs/stor...STONE/%20MULTI).

Basically, I ordered a Medium, but the belt is a little small (still totally usable) so I wrote and asked if they could send me a larger belt. They wound up sending me a free XL trench coat, which is generous, but too big for me. As it turns out, I wound up buying a RL trench instead. The M has been worn twice, and the XL is brand new with tags and in original bag.

Also selling my fossil shoulder bag. See my craigslist post (http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/clo/3043197249.html).

I'm in Brooklyn, NY, but can ship anywhere.

Anyway, I've been reading for a long time and love these threads. Feel free to reply to this post or message me. take care!

p.s. looking for a peacoat if anyone can help!

Just realized that I do not know if a message option exists (if it does, can someone please explain). So for now, a reply to this thread is the most efficient way to let me know if you're interested. Thanks again!

Comment

I just bought a Fossil bag on eBay, but just wanted to offer a heads up - your Craigslist link doesn't work.

Comment

Thanks, Pitseleh!. This should do it: newyork.craigslist.org/brk/clo/3043197249.html

Comment

How much are you looking for the XL Trench?

Dress for style, live for results.

Comment

Tomservo - $120 w/ shipping/$105 if you live local and want to pick it up?

Comment

That messenger bag would be awesome if it were padded and compartmentalized enough to carry my camera gear. I love the look of it.

Comment

bump?

Comment

bump...

Comment

Dude, after 2 bumps, maybe try eBay...

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

I tried ebay. Kinda feel like since there's not much FS traffic on here, that once this page post falls off the main page and a decent amount of time has passed, it's fair to bump. If that violates the norms of this community, I'll gladly stop bumping this thread.

Comment

Nope. Just a suggestion

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Working...
                        X