FS: J. Crew Corded Cotton Sportcoat in Ludlow Fit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: J. Crew Corded Cotton Sportcoat in Ludlow Fit

This: http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/sportcoatsandvests/Ludlowsportcoats/PRDOVR~24955/24955.jsp

Size: Large

This was my first jacket I bought. I have worn it twice and had it dry cleaned only once. I had the sides brought in approximately 1 inch (maybe a little less). My reason for wanting to sell it is that in my rush to buy my first jacket I did not make sure the shoulders fit well and would rather start fresh with something that fits me, personally, better.

If you're interested shoot me a message.

Still available? I like that jacket and am interested. (sorry, I cant find the messaging feature)

Comment

Yozwer, that brother looks like he's starved all because of the unsightly pull on his jacket:

Comment

@AJ, yea it's still available. I probably should have checked to see if I could even find the message feature before posting that, go figure I couldn't. Shoot me an email: [email protected]

Comment

yeah, that particular model from j.crew has always freaked me out... BR Has one similar .I know that there is a problem with anorexia inspired models for women...but this is just weird

Comment

Did this sell??

Countryside Man of Letters

Comment

Working...
            X