X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[WTS] Citizen Eco-Drive Titanium CA0020-56E with box and Brand new strap

Brand:
    Citizen Case Finish: Brushed MPN:
    CA0020-56E Case Size: 43mm Case Material: Titanium Face Color: Black Watch Shape: Round Age Group: Adult Band Material: Titanium Display: Analog Water Resistance Rating: 100 m (10 ATM) Features: Chronograph Model:
    Citizen Eco-Drive Gender: Men's Year of Manufacture: 2010-Now Movement: Quartz (Solar Powered) Country/Region of Manufacture: Japan Style: Sport Water Resistance: 100 Metres / 10 ATM Band Color: Black Serial Number: CA0020-56E Case Color: Silver, Black
    Titanium watch with Eco-Drive self-charging functionality featuring black dial with three chronograph subdials Japanese quartz movement with analog display Protective antireflective sapphire crystal dial window with 43 mm case diameter Features chronograph function for up to 60 minutes, date window at three o'clock, screw-down case back, and link bracelet with fold-over push-button clasp and safety Water resistant to 100 M (330 ft)
    Sized to fit 7-7.5in wrist with micro adjust
    $160 shipped

bump

Comment

Here's an unsolicited endorsement. I've owned two Citizen Eco-Drives for over 12 years each, and I love the convenience. I've put a new band on one and had something inside replaced in the other, but over all that time, I've spent less than $75 each on repairs and maintenance. And they've both kept excellent time with just the one failure--never need to wind--never need to replace a battery.

I'm not really a watch guy, so I don't need another one, but if you like the style, my experience is that Eco-Drive is a good watch.
      WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

Originally posted by mebejoseph View Post
        Here's an unsolicited endorsement. I've owned two Citizen Eco-Drives for over 12 years each, and I love the convenience. I've put a new band on one and had something inside replaced in the other, but over all that time, I've spent less than $75 each on repairs and maintenance. And they've both kept excellent time with just the one failure--never need to wind--never need to replace a battery.

I'm not really a watch guy, so I don't need another one, but if you like the style, my experience is that Eco-Drive is a good watch.
        Thank you, Sir! I have owned many quartz and many, many automatics but once I found the Eco-drive movements I was hooked. I love being able to grab and go and not worry about a battery being dead or having to set a date and/or time. The other advantage to this watch is the super light weight but extreme strength and scratch resistance of titanium. Since my first Ti watch I have acquired 4 more... perhaps I have a problem!

Comment

weekend bump!

Comment

bump please

Comment

Working...
            X