Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spier & Mackay 40R Contemporary Sportcoat and Suit Blowout!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hemsut
    replied
    In Hemsut Watch bands you can find various kinds of watch band, leather ,canvas, rubber and nylon, and nato straps & apple watch band.

Leave a comment:

• LosRockets
    replied
    BUMP. Will sell the brown suit for $180 shipped!

Leave a comment:

• LosRockets
    replied
    Bump on the VBC Perennial 120s suit! $210 shipped.

Leave a comment:

• LosRockets
    replied
    Only thing left is the VBC Perennial 120s Neapolitan cut suit in 40R contemporary.

Leave a comment:

• Waughisme
    replied
    Hi. I’m interested in the fresco trousers - can you link a pic, and let me know what you’re asking for them?

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• LosRockets
    replied
    All still available for sale.

Leave a comment:

• LosRockets
    replied
    Bump! Still have all of the above for sale. Haven't taken pics of anything yet but will if anyone is interested. The trousers are 16.5" waist with 2.5" to let out, and have a 30.5" inseam with 3" to let out.

Leave a comment:

• LosRockets
    replied
    In addition to the Zignone above ($120 shipped) I've got navy and brown texture VBC Perennial 120s Neapolitan cut suits in sz 40R contemporary for sale. Jackets unaltered, pants hemmed similar to other ones listed here, w cuffs. Pics and measurements coming. Asking for $235 each shipped or best offer. Will sell all 3 items (2 suits, 1 sportcoat) for a total of $525 shipped in the US.

Also have a pair of SS18 gray fresco trousers for sale, 34W, taken in to about 33x30

Leave a comment:

• LosRockets
    replied
    bump

Leave a comment:

• LosRockets
    replied
    BUMP

Leave a comment:

• LosRockets
    replied
    In addition to the Zignone above I've got navy and brown texture VBC Perennial 120s Neapolitan cut suits in sz 40R contemporary for sale. Jackets unaltered, pants hemmed similar to other ones listed here, w cuffs. Pics and measurements coming. Asking for $250 each shipped or best offer. Will sell all 3 items (2 suits, 1 sportcoat) for a total of $525 shipped in the US.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• LosRockets
    replied
    Bump!

Leave a comment:

• LosRockets
    replied
    Not sure why the Zignone is still left. $120 shipped. You can wear this easily into the spring.

Leave a comment:

• LosRockets
    replied
    Drop to $120 . Not sure why this hasn't moved yet. It's great and in gentle condition.

Leave a comment:

• LosRockets
    replied

The above Zignone is still available for $130 shipped!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X