FS: Spier& Mackay 42L Grey Herringbone Suit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Spier& Mackay 42L Grey Herringbone Suit

Hi, Anyone out there interested in the above-described suit? It's new with tags--I ordered it during one of their recent sales and didn't realize the return window for sale items was 2 weeks. It's a nice suit, but just not working for me for some reason. I would be looking just to get back about what I paid for it and would consider a slight discount. Of course, I'll post/send pics, just wanted to put it out there first and see if there is any interest.

Yours in clothes,
    Mike

I might be. slim or contemporary?

Still have a 42L contemporary suit from 6 months ago that i need tailored. Pants are huge. I need to see what it'll take to get them altered.

Comment

Originally posted by Sartorialist View Post
      Hi, Anyone out there interested in the above-described suit? It's new with tags--I ordered it during one of their recent sales and didn't realize the return window for sale items was 2 weeks. It's a nice suit, but just not working for me for some reason. I would be looking just to get back about what I paid for it and would consider a slight discount. Of course, I'll post/send pics, just wanted to put it out there first and see if there is any interest.

Yours in clothes,
      Mike
      I'd probably be interested...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Is this the peak lapel suit?

Comment

Working...
        X