feedback - bad experience with seller xKMAN83x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feedback - bad experience with seller xKMAN83x

I'm leaving this feedback to warn others about dealing with user [MENTION=11410]xKMAN83x[/MENTION]. I would have left this feedback earlier but I assumed he was smarter than to show his face around here again. I guess not.

A year or so ago I bought one of the three pairs of LE swim trunks he had for sale in this thread.

In early June last year I decided I would buy the last two pairs as well. I made an offer in early June, he made a counter-offer, and I sent over the requested amount via Paypal.

A whole month later, by early July, I had not heard from the guy and had not received the trunks. I PMed him asking the status of shipment. He claimed he hadn't seen that I had actually sent him the money and had sold the shorts to someone else instead. He said he would issue me a refund that weekend.

I did not receive a refund. I messaged him several times through the forums here and through Paypal. I told him I would leave honest feedback about our interaction on these forums if he did not refund me my money. I received no response. More than ten days after his message claiming that he would refund me, I escalated the dispute to a Paypal claim. Paypal eventually refunded my money when he failed to respond to my claim.

This was all over a whopping $35 or something.

Be wary dealing with xKMAN83x aka Kyle Knebl.
    Last edited by LesserBlackDog; January 18, 2018, 10:05 AM.
    Ben

Good to know. Sorry to hear about that. I am actually the one who bought the other 2 pair and to be honest they don't fit me that well but I've been too lazy to sell them. If you want I'll sell them to you.

Comment

I'm in the midst of dealing with this guy. We made a deal for four BR chinos for 75 dollars. I purchased ~90 Canadian dollars worth of Amazon gift cards and sent it to him. It was about 75 dollars in USD. He PMed me and said the pants were shipped 12/23. I asked him for tracking number and the status, not a single response.

His personal email address is [email protected]. I sent him several emails also.

If you are reading this, please honor the deal that was made or provide a refund. All honesty, if you can just shipped the pants, that is fine. You also need to understand just because you are anonymous and no one can find you, it does not mean, you can steal money from people. It's going to come back and bite you - world is very small...

Comment

Originally posted by proteus View Post
        I purchased ~90 Canadian dollars worth of Amazon gift cards and sent it to him. It was about 75 dollars in USD.
        That right there seems sketchy as hell.

Comment

I have deleted some posts which referenced some social media accounts. The purpose of this thread is to be informational, not an invitation to dox a member who could (theoretically) have some unknown justification for his behavior. His name and Paypal address are fair game IMO because he could try selling under a different username but please do not post any other personal identifying information such as address, phone number, etc.
          Ben

Comment

Sorry to hear of such an unfortunate transaction. Thank you for the information.

About a year, I inquired about having an additional forum created...something along the lines of "Buyer/ Seller Feedback, Reputation, etc." Despite not getting a response, I believe it would serve as an excellent reference point especially as the Swap & Shop forum (and Dappered, for that matter) continue to grow exponentially.

Comment

Tough crowd out here.. I have been in contact with proteus as I was in a very serious accident over the holidays and was hospitalized until recently. I had very limited access to the internet and as mentioned to the buyer it was not a high list of priorities unfortunately. I have done many transactions with various members on these forums without issues. I dont think its very fair to start flaming people and posting personal information in a threatening manner.

LesserBlackDog: I appreciate your awareness in this matter

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by xKMAN83x View Post
                Tough crowd out here.. I have been in contact with proteus as I was in a very serious accident over the holidays and was hospitalized until recently. I had very limited access to the internet and as mentioned to the buyer it was not a high list of priorities unfortunately. I have done many transactions with various members on these forums without issues. I dont think its very fair to start flaming people and posting personal information in a threatening manner.

LesserBlackDog: I appreciate your awareness in this matter

Cheers
                Hey first, sorry for your accident. Second, I hope you are OK.
                Third, thanks for letting me know you are shipping the pants. I'm looking forward to them.

Understand that you got into an accident and Dappered is not high on your priorities. It will be the same for me. It took some courage to put an update. Appreciate it. Crap happens to all of us...

Comment

This MFer has not responded to me. He PMed me and committed to sending the BR pants.
                  Now, i'm out of 75 dollars.

What a joke.

Watch out for this punk ass MFer... just in case he changes his name, watch out for this email address [email protected] and he wants Canadian money.

Comment

Maybe he has another accident?

Seriously though, hope you can get your money back bud, people like that are the worst.

Comment

What a shame, OP seems to be genuine but dude is scamming him. This is the risk that we take when not going through big online market like ebay or grail. Hopefully we can weed these scammers out. I generally enjoy dealing with people directly and this forum provides a platform to do so. Hope these isolated incidents dont deter people to conduct transactions.

Comment

Working...
                      X