New Years Watch Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Years Watch Sale

New Years Watch Sale. My watch collection is moving in a completely different direction recently.

Pictures are pretty clear here-

1. Timex weekender white face with black Formfunctionform Horween CXL leather button stud strap. $60
    2. Timex weekender midnight face- happy to include the standard Timex blue strap in pictures. $25
    3. Timex weekender white face with brown Horween CXL leather button stud strap. $60
    4. Citizen Eco Drive bracelet. I’ve had this one a long time and the bracelet shows wear. It’s a smaller diameter. This was a gift years ago. Eco drive still works just fine. $50
    5. Timex expedition chrono. Comes with brown strap shown and blue/orange strap on the watch. Purchased on here- seems to work fine but haven’t worn it or even messed with it. $25
    6. Timex weekender chrono in blue. Bought this on here as well. I was told it was new. Here’s the deal though, the small dial on the right doesn’t reset to 12. I’m sure it’s an easy fix for someone who knows what they’re doing. Great shape. Wore it twice. $25

If you see the whole lot and want it- it’s yours for $200
    Prices include shipping and PayPal fee for goods and services. I do not operate with gifted PayPal payments. Just not safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump $125 for the lot.

Comment

3 and 5 sold. $100 takes the rest.

Comment

Bump. $100 for 4 watches.

Comment

#6 sold.

$75 for the rest.