A Bunch of Sweaters and a Couple of Corduroy Pantseses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Bunch of Sweaters and a Couple of Corduroy Pantseses

Going to be moving soon to much warmer climes so I'm unloading a lot of my Fall/Winter stuff (*sob*). All of these are in excellent condition, with no holes or tears. Some have never even been worn. Used items will probably need a wash or dry-clean. Please do not hesitate to ask questions or make offers. I try to be flexible when it comes to pricing. Where possible, I have tried to include a stock pic as my photography skills and lighting are not the best. All prices include shipping in the ConUS. I will be updating this list with more items, so please check back.

J Crew Donegal Wool Baseball Sweater in Midnight, Never Worn (M) - $22.00 Stock Photo

J Crew Marled Lambswool Shawl-Collar Sweater in Heather Cognac (M) - $30.00 Stock Photo

J Crew Lambswool Sweater in Navy Stripe (M) - $45.00 Stock Photo

J Crew Nordic Dot Sweater in Heather Fog (M) - $55.00 Stock Photo

J Crew Cotton Waffle Cardigan in Heather Thrush (M)
    - $35.00 Stock Photo

Rugby (Ralph Lauren) Wool Shaggy Shetland Patch Sweater in Grey (L) - $45.00 Stock Photo

Ralph Lauren Shetland Button Mockneck in Grey (L) - 60.00 Stock Photo and Bonus Dappered Post

J Crew Vintage Cord in 484 Fit Flame Red, Never Worn 33/34 - $18.00

J Crew Vintage Cord in 484 Fit Stone 33/34, Never Worn - $25.00
    Last edited by IronRinn; November 16, 2017, 10:56 AM.

What's the material makeup for the midnight Donegal wool baseball sweater?

Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

If I were thinner, the cords would be of interest

Comment

Hows the sizing on that J Crew Cotton Waffle Cardigan? I often find myself between a S and a M with J Crew/JCF stuff. Slim fit items I tend to go up to a M, whereas "regular" fit stuff I often can wear a Small.

Comment

Originally posted by drocpsu View Post
          Hows the sizing on that J Crew Cotton Waffle Cardigan? I often find myself between a S and a M with J Crew/JCF stuff. Slim fit items I tend to go up to a M, whereas "regular" fit stuff I often can wear a Small.
          that is funny. I'm in the same shmedium boat as well...

Comment

How does the rugby in large compare fitwise with the jcrew mediums?

Comment

I'll take the medium J Crew midnight Donegal baseball sweater.

Comment

Originally posted by drocpsu View Post
                Originally posted by proteus View Post
                that is funny. I'm in the same shmedium boat as well...
                This one is sort of on the looser side. I have had problems with almost all of JC's cotton sweaters. I feel like I swim in them, even the slim. The smalls fit me like a body-stocking. I'm 6'1" and hover around 175-180 and while I'm not swimming in it and it's definitely not form-fitting. I would say it's slightly looser on me than the fit in the stock photo (it's actually a fairly honest representation for once). It being cotton, it still no doubt has room to shrink. I did not wear it often enough to warrant more than a couple of washes. Still, you may want to go small.
                Last edited by IronRinn; November 16, 2017, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyY View Post
                  How does the rugby in large compare fitwise with the jcrew mediums?
                  The Rugbys are definitely larger. I purchased them as I was coming down from the 235 I weighed just before I started reading Dappered and trying to dress better.
                  Last edited by IronRinn; November 16, 2017, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Sorry about not getting back to you guys sooner. I thought I would get alerts for responses to the thread. I will pay more attention from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by KantStopDario View Post

Thanks!

It's wool, viscose, and polyamide. Will have to look at the label for percentages.

Comment

[MENTION=2916]IronRinn[/MENTION] Thanks for the sizing. I'm 6'4" and 220, so I doubt the cords will work for me.

Comment

Originally posted by KantStopDario View Post

Thanks!

So the breakdown is:

100% Wool

Front:
                          60% Wool
                          20% Viscose
                          20% Polyamide

Comment

Originally posted by akosmowski View Post
                            [MENTION=2916]IronRinn[/MENTION] Thanks for the sizing. I'm 6'4" and 220, so I doubt the cords will work for me.
                            No problem!

Pants measure 35" (typical vanity sizing) if anyone is wondering.

Comment

Baseball sweater it sold.

Comment

Working...
                              X