Lightly worn AE - Brown burnished Cornwallis, Walnut Madison Aves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lightly worn AE - Brown burnished Cornwallis, Walnut Madison Aves

Having finally nailed down my sizing in AE (11-11.5 B!) I'm selling some that either never worked for me (Cornwallis) or simply weren't comfy (Madison Ave)

The Cornwallis were picked up off of Ebay, 10D, and were waaay too small for me. Never wore em, looks like the previous owner tried them a couple time. Essentially new shoes, i believe these were factory seconds, based on the small pucker on the right shoe. Asking $175 shipped.

Also for sale are a pair of Madison Parks in Walnut, 10.5D I picked these up from dabondo, tried them on at home, thought they were good, and by the end of the day, decided they were not good. I did manage to scuff the toe, but was able to fix that with a bit of brown polish. Scuff is pictured. These are't as well know, but feature a really cool toe medallion I've not seen before. I believe this same shoe has also been marketed as the Stuttgart. Asking $150

Last edited by Alex.C; November 8, 2017, 10:39 AM.

Scuff:

Comment

Comment

Hey Alex - Great looking shoes! Quick editiorial note - I think those are the Madison Park Wingtips, not the Madison Aves. Are they 10D as well? Didn't see the size in your post.

Comment

Originally posted by guata83 View Post
          Hey Alex - Great looking shoes! Quick editiorial note - I think those are the Madison Park Wingtips, not the Madison Aves. Are they 10D as well? Didn't see the size in your post.
          Thanks for the catch, these are Madison Parks, and these are a 10.5 D. I'll edit the original post.

Comment

Walnut really is getting dark these days - those look almost indistinguishable from bourbon.

Very nice shoes, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by srlclark View Post
              Walnut really is getting dark these days - those look almost indistinguishable from bourbon.

Very nice shoes, anyway.
              Thanks! They're probably a bit lighter IRL.

Comment

bumpo

Comment

Can't edit the original post: taking offers on these as well.

Comment

Bump, looking to move these quickly if at all possible, make me an offer !

Comment

Taking offers on these, PM me if you have any questions

Comment

$140 for the Cornwallis, $120 for the Madisons, $250 for both, thanks!

Comment

Cornwallis sold, Madison's for $110 shipped.

Comment

Forgot about these, $85 please.

Comment

Working...
                            X