Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Banana Republic Double Breasted Trench, Small, BNWT

Hi Gents -

Selling a BNWT Banana Republic Double Breasted Trench. I purchased this in 2016 and it's been sitting idly in my closet ever since. We just don't get enough rain in my part of the country for me to justify keeping it. Asking $125 shipped!

google drive images:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fS...3zWOP_XTtfzfk9

Here is the link to Joe's review of the 2015 version of the same trench coat (the 2016 coat is nearly identical):
    https://dappered.com/2015/03/in-revi...easted-trench/

BUMP...motivated seller so make me an offer!

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha King
      Not to hijack, but i have this same one in a large that has been worn once outside. Open to offers.
      Hi. Would you mind creating a separate post so potential buyers, of either jacket, don't get confused?

Comment

Bump! $115 shipped OBO

Comment

Originally posted by guata83 View Post
          Bump! $115 shipped OBO
          Does it run Large like the previous ones? I remember trying one on last year or two ago and the small was quite big.

Comment

Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
            Does it run Large like the previous ones? I remember trying one on last year or two ago and the small was quite big.
            In my opinion, all BR outwear runs a little large. I'm typically a medium, but all of my BR outwear is size small. So if you're a true small, yes, this may fit a little big. Guess it just depends on how you like your outwear to fit. Some people like to have room to layer underneath.

If you'd like, I can send you measurements.

Comment

Originally posted by guata83 View Post
              In my opinion, all BR outwear runs a little large. I'm typically a medium, but all of my BR outwear is size small. So if you're a true small, yes, this may fit a little big. Guess it just depends on how you like your outwear to fit. Some people like to have room to layer underneath.

If you'd like, I can send you measurements.
              Cool, thanks for the info. Their outerwear sizes have definitely gotten more generous. When I tried the trench on from before, I was able to fit it over the layers I was already wearing and I was still swimming in it and the sleeves were crazy too long. I have lots of their older outerwear that fit much better.

Too bad though, cuz I really like the one you're trying to sell. Good luck with the sale!
              Last edited by Nandyn; November 11, 2017, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Bump! $100 shipped OBO

Comment

BUMP!

Comment

Bump and price drop! $90 shipped OBO

Comment

Working...
                    X