Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Fake??] Omega Seamster 300m Co Axial

Hi all -

I purchased an Omega Seamaster 300m, one of my dream watches, at a pretty good price without papers or the box.

Movement looks good, didn't have a chance yet to check lume and all the standard checks have been okay so far (helium-gas position, slightly raised logo etc.).

Would love another eye to check this out:

EDIT [higher-res photos]
    https://imgur.com/a/kc40o

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Best,
    Paul

Honestly, the best place to find out if a watch (or sneakers) are genuine, is on a replica website. They scrutinize everything on reps to the littlest detail. I would post this on RWI. They will know every possible tell.

Comment

How did you decide upon the seller? Where did you purchase it form? And what makes you think it might be a fake?

If you have a watch maker/repair shop that you trust, I'd recommend taking the watch in there and having them give it the once over. For the cost of the review and for peace of mind, it couldn't hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by phsiao08 View Post
        Hi all -

I purchased an Omega Seamaster 300m, one of my dream watches, at a pretty good price without papers or the box.

Movement looks good, didn't have a chance yet to check lume and all the standard checks have been okay so far (helium-gas position, slightly raised logo etc.).

Would love another eye to check this out:

EDIT [higher-res photos]
        https://imgur.com/a/kc40o

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Hard to tell based on the angle of the pictures but the helium valve could be a little off (The 10 dot should line up with the bottom of the Helium Escape Valve; it may line up but the angle is throwing me off). Have you been able to find the serial number on the case? If you find that you can get it verified by Omega. Other than the angle throwing me off the rest of it looks just like my authentic one.

Comment

Working...
        X