Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Nordstrom 1901 Grey Suede Longwings (Size 9.5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Nordstrom 1901 Grey Suede Longwings (Size 9.5)

Up for sale is a pair of Nordstrom 1901-brand gray suede longwings in size 9.5. The stitching and laces are khaki-colored, with a light brick-colored sole. The overall neutral palette of colors makes them very versatile, especially for summer wear. They've been worn a few times and have some light creasing, but they're in great shape and have a lot of life left in them. Comes from a smoke-free home. The photos (links below) accurately portray their condition. I simply need to pare down my wardrobe and I already have tons of longwing shoes.

Only $30, which includes shipping.
    Verified PayPal with verified PayPal CONUS address ONLY. Not interested in trades at this time.

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/2i31F
    Last edited by tim_g20t; July 7, 2017, 10:43 PM.

BUMP. Still available... and only $30!

Comment

BUMP

Comment

Are You willing to ship to Europe ? Is that 9.5 US size ?

kind regards Mika

Comment

Originally posted by mikaknurmi View Post
          Are You willing to ship to Europe ? Is that 9.5 US size ?

kind regards Mika
          PM'd you.

Comment

Still available?

Comment

Just PM'd you.

Comment

Lots of interest, but amazingly, these are still available. Still only $30 shipped CONUS.

Comment

I have these exact shoes, and they are incredibly comfortable if you're looking at them.
                  Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
                  Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
                  --Jason Isbell

Comment

BUMP. Only $30 total!

Comment

BUMP

Comment

Yes, amazingly, these are still available. Still only $30 shipped.

Comment

Is there any reason your pics make the stitching and laces look white vs khaki? I like the white - not crazy about khaki.

Comment

Originally posted by Transient View Post
                            Is there any reason your pics make the stitching and laces look white vs khaki? I like the white - not crazy about khaki.
                            That's a good question. I looked at them again. Upon reexamination, the stitching looks more white, except for the stitching on the tan welt between the uppers and the brick-colored sole: that's more of a khaki color. The laces themselves look a bit more like a light gray or light khaki. To my eyes, the colors in the photo are nearly identical to what I'm seeing in person. Then again, it's nighttime and I'm looking at the shoes under artificial lighting. Maybe I should look again in daylight...

Comment

I got distracted and forgot all about these. They're still available.

$30 shipped. I really can't go any lower than this. If they don't sell, I'll be donating them locally.

Comment

Working...
                              X