FS: Momentum M1 Watch with Full-Lume Dial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Momentum M1 Watch with Full-Lume Dial

Here's another watch I'm reluctantly looking to sell. This is another Momentum M1 quartz dive-style watch, similar to the orange one that I have up for sale, but this one has the highly sought full-lume dial. You'll also note that the bezel is mostly silver, with black indices, rather than black with silver indices. That's because this model was originally aimed at the women's market. However, it's identical in every way to the one marketed to men, aside from this color reversal on the bezel. The case diameter is about 40mm (42mm with the crown), and the lug width is 18mm lug. This model has 200m water resistance, a screw-down crown, and a unidirectional rotating bezel. I'm selling it on the excellent Morellato velcro strap shown in the pictures linked to below.

$80 shipped. Verified PayPal with verified PayPal CONUS address ONLY.

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/2ZpiP

Buy this one and the orange version that I'm also selling for a reduced price of $140 total.

Comment

I want these watches to move! Reduced to $70 shipped, but with a (new and unused) black NATO rather than the Morellato strap. Or $130 total for this one (with the NATO) and the orange-dialed one. That's roughly the cost of one brand new, if you can find it.
      Last edited by tim_g20t; April 17, 2017, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Bump. Still available...

Comment

Reduced to $65 shipped. $120 total for this one and the orange one.

Comment

Reduced yet again to $60 shipped.

Or only $110 total for this one and the orange-dialed one.

Comment

Another reduction to $55 shipped.

Comment

Come on people... $50 shipped.

Remember, this watch costs more than $100 new and it's in excellent shape. AND it's a full-lume dial, which is not common.

Comment

Withdrawn from sale.

Comment

Okay, this is now back up for sale. I replaced the pictures in the album with new ones to show it on the black NATO: http://imgur.com/a/2ZpiP

Still only $50 shipped.

Comment

Final price reduction to $45 shipped.

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
                        X