FS: Orange Momentum M1 Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Orange Momentum M1 Watch

Looking to add a little more color to your life? Up for sale is an orange-dial Momentum M1 quartz dive-style watch. This is the roughly 40mm version (42mm with the crown) with 18mm lugs; not the huge 46mm Deep 6 version. This model has 200m water resistance, a screw-down crown, and a unidirectional rotating bezel. It's currently on the black leather bund strap shown in the pictures linked to below. There is are a couple scratches near the bezel and one of the lugs--highlighted in one of the pictures--but it's otherwise in great shape, as you can tell from the photos. I just have too many watches and need to whittle down my collection. This particular model appears to be discontinued, but cost well over $100 new.

$80 shipped. Verified PayPal with verified PayPal CONUS address ONLY.

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/vDvWr

Reduced to $75 shipped.

Comment

thats a cool watch, somebody buy it.

Comment

Reduced to $70 shipped.

Please don't make me resort to eBay.

Comment

Buy this one and the full-lume version that I posted this morning for a reduced price of $140 total.

Comment

Still only $70, but now just $130 total for this one and the version with the full-lume dial. That's practically the cost of one of these alone.

Comment

Is this watch still available?

Comment

Originally posted by Angela Ryals View Post
                Is this watch still available?
                Yes, it is. Feel free to PM me about it.

Comment

Reduced to $65 shipped. $120 total for this one and the one with the full-lume dial.

Comment

Reduced yet again to $60 shipped.

Or only $110 total for this one and the one with the full-lume dial.

Comment

Another reduction to $55 shipped.

Comment

You people are killing me! Okay, $50 shipped.

As a reminder, this watch was more than $100 when new and has been discontinued.

Comment

Withdrawn from sale.

Comment

Okay, this is now back up for sale. I discovered that the second hand on this watch started doing 2-second stutter jumps, which indicates that the battery needs to be replaced. So here's the deal, I can install a fresh battery and sell this for the price I was last seeking--$50 shipped--or you can get it for $45 as is. If you want it with the new battery, you'll have to wait until I receive it later this week. Otherwise, it's ready to go now.

Also, I've installed a barely used rubber band on it in place of the leather bund strap, so it's more water-ready. I've added new pictures to the photo album where the replacement strap is partially visible (first and last photo): http://imgur.com/a/vDvWr
                            Last edited by tim_g20t; May 8, 2017, 09:59 PM.

Comment

New battery just installed. $50 shipped.

Comment

Working...
                              X