FS: Allen Edmonds Patriot Brown Penny Loafers 10.5D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Allen Edmonds Patriot Brown Penny Loafers 10.5D

Good condition, between 5-10 wears. Uppers and soles in good condition with no damage. Always stored with shoe trees and properly taken care of (brushing, conditioner, polish, shoe horn, etc.). Picked these up off the shoe bank last year but they simply don't get enough wear.

Looking for $80 shipped. Will come with original box and a pair of woodlore shoe trees. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How does the sizing compare to their laced shoes, especially bluchers? Do you wear the same size or a different one?

Comment

I have a pair of AE Patriots and I wear the same size (10D) in AE Kenilworths and AE Park Aves. One thing about the Patriot is that the heel fits tighter than my other 10D AE shoes. I have a feeling this might be on purpose to get a better fit when not wearing socks.

I love my AE Patriots (also in dark brown). In my opinion they are a go-anywhere, do-anything kind of loafer.

Comment

Originally posted by dappertert View Post
          How does the sizing compare to their laced shoes, especially bluchers? Do you wear the same size or a different one?
          The patriot fits a tiny bit smaller compared to my strands. It fits somewhere in between a 10 and a 10.5.

Comment

bump

Comment

PMed.

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Working...
                X