FS: Territory Ahead leather jacket, dark brown, size "Small"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Territory Ahead leather jacket, dark brown, size "Small"

For sale is a dark brown (almost black) leather jacket by Territory Ahead. The trim on the jacket is a lighter shade of brown, giving the jacket a rugged, casual appearance. The leather is thick and heavy and has a weathered texture. (See photos.) The inside lining is a sturdy plaid synthetic; the sleeves are lined with acetate. The sleeve cuffs have heavy-duty snaps. All of the hardware (zippers, snaps) is in perfect condition. There are three interior pockets, a zippered outside chest pocket and two hand-warmer pockets. The jacket originally went for over $500 (typical overpriced fashion item), and is currently being sold for $100-120 on eBay.

The jacket is in excellent condition; there are no tears on the leather exterior or on the inner lining. The jacket is a size “Small.” Measurements are as follows:

1. Length (from the bottom of the back collar to the bottom seam: 23 3/4”
    2. Width under the arms (“pit-to-pit”): 22 1/2”
    3. Width of yoke (top of shoulder seam to top of shoulder seam): 19”
    4. Sleeve length (top seam to bottom of cuff): 24”
    5. Width at waist: 21”

Additional sizing notes: I'm 5'6", 160 lb. and normally wear a size 38S suit jacket and a 16.5 x 32 dress shirt. The jacket fits me comfortably at the shoulders without being tight. The sleeve length is a bit long for me, but the cuffs are narrow enough that they stay in place when snapped. The jacket style is waist-length.

Why am I selling? I already have two other leather jackets: a black jacket in smooth lambskin and a heavier black jacket in a weathered calfskin. Stylistically, this jacket works the same as the weathered calfskin jacket, so I'm freeing up some closet space by selling this one.

Price: $75 shipped in the CONUS. Price is firm. No international sales. (Sorry.) Payment by PayPal.

Thanks for looking! Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited by TMann; February 9, 2017, 08:50 AM.

More photos:

Comment

More photos:

Comment

***The jacket has been sold.***

Comment

Working...
        X