WTT Allen Edmonds Madison Ave 13D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTT Allen Edmonds Madison Ave 13D

Hello. I bought a pair of Allen Edmonds Madison Avenue in 13D from the shoebank two years ago. I had Allen Edmonds replace the sole. I have many other shoes and do not wear these. I would love to TRADE these for a watch. They are in beautiful shape. Ideally, I would like a Seiko or something similar, preferably on a NATO strap. Feel free to offer. Since I can't seem to figure out how to post pictures, respond and I can message them to you.

Jimmy

Originally posted by jdsmithii View Post
    Hello. I bought a pair of Allen Edmonds Madison Avenue in 13D from the shoebank two years ago. I had Allen Edmonds replace the sole. I have many other shoes and do not wear these. I would love to TRADE these for a watch. They are in beautiful shape. Ideally, I would like a Seiko or something similar, preferably on a NATO strap. Feel free to offer. Since I can't seem to figure out how to post pictures, respond and I can message them to you.

Jimmy
    http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/allen-ed...oxford/3180160

Just like these, slightly different sole. If someone knows how to post pictures, please let me know. I tried the "insert image" function several times and it did not work for me.

Comment

Working...
    X