Gustin Green Harrington Jacket (Small)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gustin Green Harrington Jacket (Small)

Got my jacket on Wednesday and not too pleased with the fit so I'm putting this up for $119. Feel free to PM me for details or a picture. I'm fine eating the shipping costs for this (in the US at least).

Originally posted by bosonic View Post
    Got my jacket on Wednesday and not too pleased with the fit so I'm putting this up for $119. Feel free to PM me for details or a picture. I'm fine eating the shipping costs for this (in the US at least).
    What size are you and what suit jacket size do you wear? What do you not like about the fit in particular? Just trying to see if it will fit me. Thanks!

Comment

I usually wear a 38R jacket. I'm about 6' 160 lbs and that tends to translate to a small for unstructured jackets (like the J Crew Thompson unstructured is great in a small). As to the fit, it's a bit tight in the chest (especially since I'd have to layer in SF) and a bit longer in the arms then I'd like. I can take measurements, but in case you're looking at Gustin, in general, their stuff tends to be made with some pretty high tolerances. The first pair of Chinos that I ordered from them (ostensibly 32" waist) came in with a 29" which felt a bit...tight.

Comment

Just in case anyone is interested, dropping this to $90 shipped. I'd really like to reclaim the closet space (and reclaim a spouse-approved-jacket-purchase-credit). If any measurements would actually help, please just PM me.

Comment

Working...
        X