SuitSupply Sienna Blue Plain Trade 40R for a 42R from Outlet Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SuitSupply Sienna Blue Plain Trade 40R for a 42R from Outlet Sale

Hey guys - first post on the threads but have been a long time Dappered visitor!

I have a situation... I ordered two Sienna Blue Plain suits from SuitSupply's Outlet Sale last week for my wedding, which is in April. One 42R for my best man and a 40R for myself. They just came in today but I have one problem... the 40R is too tight on me through the chest, shoulders, & arms.. There's no way the best tailor in Italy could make this guy fit right. However, I tried on the 42R and it fits perfectly..

So there's my dilemma and I'm praying someone has a mirroring situation and they need to trade their 42R for a 40R. I will be happy to pay shipping both ways! -- Please let me know if anyone is out there!!

-Tyler

Side note- has anyone had any luck returning/exchanging final sale items from SuitSupply for a refund or store credit??

Comment

What is the code on your sienna. Should start with a p and then have 4numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by adunn411 View Post
        what is the code on your sienna. Should start with a p and then have 4numbers.

p481906

Comment

Bump. Looking to trade or sell the SuitSupply Sienna Blue Plain 40R!!!

Comment

Do you have any other photos? For some reason SuSU takes down their old product photos once their stock is depleted (I think). Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X