Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD: Christopher Ward Trident Pro 600 Vintage 38mm automatic diver's watch

SOLD

This is a 38mm Christopher Ward Trident Pro 600 "Vintage" diver's watch. It features a Swiss automatic movement, flat anti-reflective sapphire crystal, matte black dial, matte black ceramic unidirectional rotating bezel, 20mm lug width, 45.5mm lug-to-lug length, screw-down crown, screw-down caseback, date window, Old Radium Superluminova at hands and indices, 600m water resistance.

Condition is excellent, almost new, having been worn only a handful of times (I am the original owner). The watch head comes installed on a brand new, unworn, unsized CW bracelet featuring current gen ratcheting diver's clasp. Mechanically, the watch is running and operating normally within manufacturer specified tolerances.

The only aesthetic flaw I have observed is a tiny mark just to the left of the 12 o'clock pip on the bezel, pictured. I believe this is a minor manufacturing defect.

This listing includes the watch with installed bracelet, CW presentation box, and CW microfiber polishing cloth. I make no warranty, explicit or implied, aside from the accuracy of the description and photographs in this listing. I make no representations regarding the transferability of any manufacturer warranty.

Asking $500 shipped by USPS and Paypaled within the CONUS; other shipping locations negotiable subject to additional shipping fees. I make every effort to ship within 1-2 business days of receipt of payment.

All sales are final; no returns/refunds unless the item has been substantially misrepresented in this listing.

Last edited by LesserBlackDog; January 14, 2017, 01:33 PM.
    Ben

Additional photos:

Ben

Comment

Must. Show. Restraint.

Would have a much harder time passing on this if I didn't already have a red bezel trident. For anyone who is interested they are excellent watches.

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
        Must. Show. Restraint.
        You know you want to
        Ben

Comment

Not a bad price. It is on my "to ponder" list for sure

Comment

Considering it... I've been wanting a casual watch and the size of this looks right.

Comment

Working...
            X