FS: Combat Gent Camel Colored Wool Overcoat - NWT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Combat Gent Camel Colored Wool Overcoat - NWT

I found a camel coat with a hood and decided I didn't need two. I have never worn this coat but did remove the tags, etc. It's been sitting in a garment bag in my apt for a couple of months now, and I'm looking to find it a new home. Please take a look and let me know if you're interested. Willing to go outside of Ebay, that's just where it's posted. As far as sizing is concerned, you'll want to take a look at Combat Gent's website. Here are some details:

Post link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/182408053526?ul_noapp=true

Here's a description from the manufacturer, Combatant Gent:

Proving that looking dapper and staying warm aren’t mutually exclusive, our multi-season overcoat is an absolute essential when the temperatures dip. Designed with the same trim, tailored silhouette as all of our suits, our overcoat is crafted from soft, 100% Italian wool. Featuring a soft-shouldered construction, 3-button style, and a medium length that hits at mid-thigh, we finished the coat with exceptional details like a fully lined interior, a ticket pocket, and classic, British-style swelled edges. Warm, functional, and perfect for layering, this coat defines versatile. It wears equally well over your mid-week power suit as it does with your favorite pair of selvedge denim or a knit and chinos.

Specifications:

100% Italian Wool
    Produced in Northern China - Shandong
    Dry Clean Only
    3 Button
    Single Vent
    Fully Lined

Care Instructions: dry clean only

Pm sent

Comment

Working...
    X