No announcement yet.

Truman Boots - Classic Oiled Shoulder - 8D. AE Dalton boots - Dark Chili - 7.5E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truman Boots - Classic Oiled Shoulder - 8D. AE Dalton boots - Dark Chili - 7.5E

Truman Boots - Classic Oiled Shoulder - Size: 8 D
    Price: $375 shipped
    Image album
    These have less than five wears in total, so they're still in excellent condition. Original retail price was $490. Toe is structured. These are TTS (true to size). Comes with an extra pair of brown cotton laces. Shoe trees were used. Will be shipped via USPS Priority. Comes with Truman tote bag. Tracking number will be provided. Prices are firm. Shipping only U.S. and Canada. Canadian buyers please add $20 for shipping. Paypal only. Any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Allen Edmonds Dalton Boots - Dark Chili - Size: 7.5 E
    Price: $150 shipped
    Image album
    Official Product Page
    These run long and narrow imo, so size accordingly. Shoe trees were used. Boots were part of a rotation. Brushed after each wear, and occasionally conditioned with AE Conditioner. Shoe trees were used. Comes with original box. Will be shipped via USPS Priority. Tracking number will be provided. Prices are firm. Shipping only U.S. and Canada. Canadian buyers please add $20 for shipping. Paypal only. Any questions, please feel free to PM me.

The Monroe Boots I have for sale here is still up. Lowering the price of those boots to $119 shipped.

More info about the Truman Boots. The leather, Classic Oiled Shoulder, is a heavily oiled pull-up leather sourced from CF Stead. Other details include a brown chromexcel horsehide tongue and polished brass eyelets.

Comment

Truman boots have been sold. The Daltons and Monroe boots still up for sale.

Comment

Lowering price of Dalton boots to $135.

Comment

Working...
        X