Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J. Crew McAlister Suede Boots 9M, Cole Haan Air Colton Saddle Shoes 8.5M

Greetings brothers.

I have two pairs of barely worn boots/shoes on offer.

The first pair are J. Crew McAlister boots in brown, size 9. They are a lovely brown suede with crepe sole, made in Italy. These have been worn less than ten times and retail for $150. I am offering these for $65 shipped. The reviews on J. Crew's website validate that these are top notch.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

The second pair for sale are Cole Haan Colton Saddle Shoes with Nike Air technology in blue leather uppers and brown edging, size 8.5. The sole is a combination leather/rubber. These have been worn less than five times and am offering these for $50 shipped. These are great for casual Fridays, weekend parties, and the Kentucky Derby.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

If buying a single pair, I will include a suede brush and eraser for free to the initial buyer. Neither have the original box as I recently moved.

Cheers

i am intrested with the j crew mcalister.
    i wear size 9 with clarks chuka boots, but the reviews in the j crew website are saying that i have to size down, so kinda worried that this might be too big for me?

Comment

Originally posted by sugarfree View Post
      i am intrested with the j crew mcalister.
      i wear size 9 with clarks chuka boots, but the reviews in the j crew website are saying that i have to size down, so kinda worried that this might be too big for me?
      Hey SF.

I pulled out my size 9 Clarks and have added the below pics for a comparison. They line up nearly identical.

Cheers

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Evening gents. Bump to knock $10 off each pair!

Have a couple fingers of scotch and think about it.

Comment

Working...
        X