Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nearly 100 neck ties and bow ties — CHEAP ($10-$20)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nearly 100 neck ties and bow ties — CHEAP ($10-$20)

Hi, all. I recently left a job in which wearing a tie was an expectation, and now I have almost 100 ties for sale. Most are Brooks, J. Crew, and other good, basic stripes, plaids, and neats to fill holes in your collection or to get you started with some inexpensive items. Most are $10; some are $15; nothing is over $20. If you want to buy multiples, I'll entertain offers for lots of five ties or more. I don't want to haggle over two ties that are already very inexpensive. I'm just trying to clear some stuff out before I donate what's left.

All are in good or better condition; most were worn only two or three times.

Payment is via Paypal only. Shipping in the US is by first-class mail for a flat $5, no matter how many ties you buy.

I'm new here but I've read the site for a while. My eBay handle is the same — phantomtides. (Points if you get the reference without looking it up.) My eBay feedback is over 400 at 100%. I try to treat people fairly; it ain't worth the headaches and bad karma for a few dollars. I don't expect anything to go wrong, but nobody's perfect and I'm confident that people of good intentions can work almost anything out.

Here is a link to photos of all the ties and an Excel sheet with prices. (Be sure to look at the bottom of that page for the Excel file, which lists everything.) I'm happy to field any questions.

http://tinyurl.com/sfties2016

Thanks!
    Peter

1st photo - you have a navy tie with green stripes, and a navy/green striped tie. Who's the maker? What's the width? And how much $ do you want?
    instagram.com/cutandbasted
    cutandbasted.tumblr.com

Comment

What would a good price be for all the ties in pictures 1 and 9? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sdjackofclubs View Post
        1st photo - you have a navy tie with green stripes, and a navy/green striped tie. Who's the maker? What's the width? And how much $ do you want?
        Hey, sorry for the late reply. There is an Excel file at the link that has all of that information for every tie. Do check it out.

PLEASE USE THE PM IF YOU WANT TO GET IN TOUCH — I DON'T CHECK IN HERE REGULARLY. THANKS!

Comment

Originally posted by therevkev View Post
          What would a good price be for all the ties in pictures 1 and 9? Thanks!
          Hi there, Rev. Sorry for the late reply. I have listed prices that I think are pretty low, so I'm not going to bid against myself. If you'd like multiple ties, I am certainly willing to accept reasonable offers. Thanks!

PLEASE USE THE PM IF YOU WANT TO GET IN TOUCH — I DON'T CHECK IN HERE REGULARLY. THANKS!

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Working...
              X