No announcement yet.

Vintage Military Jackets from 1968 and before - 3 FS - price range Free - $50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vintage Military Jackets from 1968 and before - 3 FS - price range Free - $50

The following items were purchased by my uncle at a military surplus store in 1968. As such they were manufactured some time prior to this. Each of them have only had one owner in a nonsmoking, pet-free home.

Each fit like a medium. The sleeves are a bit short for me (6'0, 185lb). One is tagged 34R, but it definitely fits like a 38R. None have brand tags - military brands. All feel like heavy weight cotton.

First one is very beat up. If you are looking for a very worn vintage look, this is for you. Medium weight cotton jacket. Free if you pay shipping:

You can see the wear and tear

Back view

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

This one is on the lighter weight side. It also has some wear in the form of small paint splatter marks. The fabric is in excellent condition. Lighter weight cotton. $25 CONUS.

Back view

Comment

And the gem of the bunch. Heavier duty cotton jacket - could get you all the way through fall and a mild winter! Fully lined. Military green. Interior buttons allow for an additional liner to be added. Stamp on the bottom inside of the lining indicating this once was going to belong to "E. Pearson." Not sure why it never did. This one is in excellent vintage condition. There have been a couple tears that have been repaired, which adds to the look in my opinion. Again, one I would keep if the sleeves weren't too short for me. Zipps and snaps up the front. $50 CONUS

Detail of a repaired tear (color is more true in the previous picture than this one)

Back view

Last edited by greg_s; November 12, 2016, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Bump - free shipping on the bottom two.

Comment

bumpin

Comment

One more bump. If you're on the fence, PM me and let's talk.

Comment

Wish these were my size. Great jackets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I ended up measuring one of these for a member, the last one listed is as follows:

Pit to Pit - 20-20.5" (so more like a 40-41)
                Sleeve - 24"
                Yoke - 18.5 "
                Length from back of collar - 31"

They are all very similar in size.

Comment

Working...
                X