Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

J. Crew Ludlow Suit in Italian Wool -- Navy (36R jacket, 29/30 slim pants)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J. Crew Ludlow Suit in Italian Wool -- Navy (36R jacket, 29/30 slim pants)

I've had this suit for a couple of years, but it has only been worn a few times. It has never been dry cleaned and has always had the garment bag on when not in use. The jacket is double vented.

Additional product information can be found here: https://www.jcrew.com/mens_feature/T...8874/28130.jsp

Asking $250 for the jacket and $125 for the pants or $325 for both.

Free shipping within continental U.S. No returns.

Photos: http://imgur.com/a/OWWGP
    Last edited by austinm; October 10, 2016, 01:55 PM.

Price reduced to $225 for the jacket, $100 for the pants or $275 for both.

Comment

Originally posted by austinm View Post
      Hey, I'm interested in picking up both! I need to double check if I'm an r or s though

Comment

Originally posted by Dkandy View Post
        Hey, I'm interested in picking up both! I need to double check if I'm an r or s though
        How tall are you? I'm 5'9", and the 36R is the perfect length for me, though now that I wear a 38, I'm usually an S. I think I had the sleeves shortened just a tad on this jacket, though.

Comment

I'm 5'8" pretty slim build. Do you mind if I check out the J Crew nearby after work and let you know? Just wanna make sure

Comment

Originally posted by Dkandy View Post
            I'm 5'8" pretty slim build. Do you mind if I check out the J Crew nearby after work and let you know? Just wanna make sure
            Sure thing. Make sure you try on an actual suit jacket if possible. In my experience, their suit jackets fit smaller than their sportcoats.

Also, I'll be in the mountains for the next couple of days, so I might not be able to reply to here again until Saturday.

Comment

No worries!

Comment

Originally posted by Fit2BTied
                Were the jacket or pants tailored at all?
                The pants were originally 29/32 and hemmed two inches to a 30, and the sleeves were shortened by less than an inch. Those are the only alterations I had done.

Comment

Sounds good! Let's do this!

Comment

Working...
                  X